Celebrate the end of the year with the Hart House Chess Club’s Bullet Championship tournament! 1+1 time control with 10 double rounds makes this an unmissable event! More details announced closer to the event.
FORMAT AND EVENT DETAILS
- WHEN: Friday, April 7th (Good Friday), 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm. Rd #1 starts at 7:10 P.M.
- WHERE: Hart House (7 Hart House Cir, Toronto) – East Common Room.
- WHAT: 10-round double-round Bullet Event (Swiss), using a 1 minute + 1 second time control.
- RATED: Unrated
- ENTRY FEE: Free for members, $5 for non-members, free for titled players.
- PRIZE FUND: HHCC merchandise (To-be-determined) for all winners.
- SPECIAL PRIZES: All participants will be entered into a door prize for a HHCC t-shirt and toque.
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 66 players.
- NOTE: chess sets and boards provided, proceeds will help with the Club’s fundraising efforts, including the HHCC’s CUCC team in late January.
Any questions can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org